Farda Clothing Unisex 'Boscage' Block Printed Varli Jacket
Check if COD is available at your pincode:
Taking inspiration from a grove and thicket of the Sahyadri Mountains, the convertible BOSCAGE VARLI JACKET proclaims the grandiosity of our rich cultural heritage. It consists of two green tones symbolizing nature and tranquility. The pine green patches have contrasting block printed traditional Varli Art placed alternatively to the lighter myrtle green patches. Each square patch is individually sewn by hand, the green threads are left uncut to exhibit the rawness of the design. The sleeves can be removed through the black zipper on the shoulders to convert the jacket into a sleeveless jacket. The material used is 2x2 dyed khadi in 250 GSM and 280 GSM. Time taken to engineer the Boscage Jacket is 21 hours.
- Material: 280 GSM Dyed Khaki
- Color: Pine Green
- Weight: Heavyweight
- Closure Type: Zip Closure
- Details: Contrasting square patches Block Printed by Varli Art
- Sizing Instructions: Get your usual size. If you usually get a medium, then get a medium.
- Care Instructions: Gently Machine Wash.
- Debit/Credit Cards, UPI, Wallets, Netbanking
- EMI Options are available at checkout
- Use SIMPL for no cost split payments into 3 payments
- Cash on delivery available on orders under Rs 10,000/-
- Free Standard shipping is 3-5 days anywhere pan-india for prepaid orders.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) is available for orders under Rs 10,000/- COD charges are Rs 100/-
- Delivery Partners: Delhivery, DTDC, and Tirupati Couriers
- Free returns and exchanges for all products except sneakers
- Please keep original product tags if you'd like to return or exchange the product.
- To initiate the return please contact us via Call or WhatsApp. Details provided below.