Extra Virgin Avocado Oil | 200ml
* Cash on Delivery is available for orders upto Rs 10,000/-
Avocado oil is a great tool for cooking flavorful and healthy meals. It's an excellent source of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins. The absorbent oils thought to have numerous benefits for your skin, like moisturizing dry hands or acting as a natural sunblock.
- Oils have an essential role in stopping hair from breaking. A person’s scalp naturally creates oil, but sometimes an uneven balance of oil or environmental factors can make a person’s hair dry or brittle.
- Avocado oil also contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that some belief can help keep a person’s hair strong and healthy. It may have the following benefits:
- High in Lutein, an antioxidant that benefits the eyes.
- Enhances the absorption of important nutrients.
- Neutralizes free radicals.
- Is very easy to use.
- Use as night oil Rich in oleic acid, Vitamin A, D, E help hydrate & protect your skin from solar ultraviolet rays. Use as salad dressing & medium heat cooking.
- Improves Skin and Enhances Wound Healing.
- Multipurpose oil- face, body, skin and cooking. Increase collagen and aid fine uses of ageing.
100% Cold Pressed Oil. Pure Organic. No Added Preservatives.
- Use for medium-high heat cooking. Not deep frying.
- Oil pulling for teeth & gum health
- Taste enhancer: shakes, smoothies, salad dressing
For face, body & hair
- Apply generously for deep moisturizing
- 100% Avocado oil (Extra Virgin Cold-pressed)