Aloe vera is perhaps one of the most widely used herbal remedies for topical skin conditions. This is because the gel-like components of the plant are known to heal the skin from a variety of minor ailments.
- Heals Inflammatory acne
- Prevents wrinkles and restores skin.
- Shrinks pores and prevents breakout.
- Fights acne, blackheads, rashes and large pores.
- Heals Psoriasis and Eczema.
- Heals cuts, sunburns, small abrasions and burns.
50gms. Avoid contact with moisture.
How to use it
- Take 1 spoon of the face mask on your palm.
- Apply the paste on a clean face and neck.
- Leave it on for 3-5 minutes and rinse.
This is suitable for men/women:
- Want to de-tan
- Want to use a natural exfoliator in their skincare routine.
- Want a firmer-looking skin
- Get an even skin tone
- Aloe Vera plant gel carbomer 0.2%
- TEA stabiliser 0.1%